Located about an hour north of Sacramento, Thunderhill is one of California's busiest raceways. Thunderhill is home to many of us bay area motorcycle racers and track day riders. 5250 Hwy
Located about an hour north of Sacramento, Thunderhill is one of California’s busiest raceways. Thunderhill is home to many of us bay area motorcycle racers and track day riders.
5250 Hwy 162
Willows, CA 95988
Phone: (530) 934-5588
Pacific Track Time will have the following trackside services onsite to take care of all your needs:
• CT Racing – Pirelli Tire Service
• GotBlueMilk – Trackside Photographer
• Catalyst Reaction Suspension Tuning – Suspension Service
• Daredevil Motorsports – Parts and Accessories
Contact any of these vendors via https://www.pacifictracktime.com/services/ if you have any questions or requests prior to the event.
Thunderhill Raceway has a 103db sound limit that is enforced. If your bike exceeds the sound limit you will be required to exit the track and make the necessary adjustments to not exceed the 103db sound limit before re-entering.
Numbers are not required, although recommended for photography purposes.
• Thunderhill Raceway offers food concessions available on-site.
• On-site restrooms and showers are located near the main building with portable units in convenient locations.
• Fuel is purchasable via credit card on-site (Octane: 91-100 Unleaded / 110 Leaded).
Where To Stay
Paddock camping (RV and tent) is available, the gates will be open the night before from 6:00PM to 10:00PM.
Glenn (and surrounding counties) offer several hotel options, please see: https://www.thunderhill.com/track-info/lodging for Thunderhill Raceway recommendations.
Register Online Now
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
(Saturday) 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Pacific Track Time, Inc.(925) 418-4424 8440 Rocklin Way, Redding, California. 96001